"Hello there. I know...
I say, ‘I am fat.’
He says ‘No, you are beautiful.’
I wonder why I cannot be both.
He kisses me
My college theater professor...
- Pressing a preferred combination of buttons when trying to catch a Pokemon (tapping A over and over, B + Down while the ball is in the air, holding B every time the Pokeball shakes, etc.)
- Saving right in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center
- Saving again, just to be sure
- Rarely save with the volume turned down, wait for the little “ding”
- Buying items in a specific number and ensuring that the amount NEVER changes
- Compulsively searching each and every trash can for an item
- The strange tendency for one or two Pokemon to be 5+ levels higher than the rest of your team
- Giving Pokemon nicknames that have the first letter capitalized and the rest lower-cased
- Generally keeping the volume low unless saving or a Pokemon is evolving
- When one of your Pokemon is confused you repeatedly tap A while telling the Pokemon you believe in it
- Keep Starter Pokemon on team based not on how good it is but on a special bond with it i.e. it becomes your “bro”
- Insult NPC opponent/opponent’s Pokemon when they get lucky or knock out your Pokemon
- Have a system for categorizing your PC box (by type, favourites, colour, etc.)
BOYS TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS SO WEIRD THEY LIKE GRAB THE SHIRT FROM THE BACK OF THEIR NECK AND YANK IT OVER THEIR HEAD THAT IS SO SEXUAL LIKE I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BOYS
After I saw this post, I thought, why the hell not.
because this will happen when removing their shirts from the front
Tangentially related historical note: John Ruskin, the 19th century british painter, had never seen a woman naked before he married, only classical nude statues, so he assumed real women were just as smooth and hairless as the statues showed. He refused to touch his wife when she disrobed on their wedding night, saying she was revolting. She was understandably like ‘wtf is wrong with you brb filing for annulment’ and went on to marry his (former) bff and have a long happy marriage with 8 kids. Ruskin died alone and probably still never having gotten over the whole ‘women have hAIR’ thing.
THE MORAL HERE is that you shouldn’t be like John Ruskin b/c he was a tool and also that media has been delivering unrealistic images of female body hair for a depressingly long time. And that Stoya is absolutely right.